Before we lose our cellular signal…


Proof of the dramatic transition from civilization to wilderness as we sail south of Marco Island, off Cape Romano along the southwest Florida coast. Currently trying to decide whether we will make our course change for our planned anchorage in the mouth of the Little Shark River tonight, or continue overnight to Marathon. Right now it seems a shame not to take advantage of this wind, IF it remains steady. Stay tuned…


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s